Kevin offers one type of appointment. Tele-Readings appointments by phone.
Tele-Readings are available
March 31, 2017 1:30 PM & 4:00 PM
April 6, 2017 10:30 AM, 1:30 PM & 4:00 PM
Tele-Readings are appointments conducted, by phone, for clients world wide. The appointment is for one person. The appointments are California Time. The fee for this ninety minute phone session is $275. You can use a corded phone, VOIP phone, cell phone or Skype for your call. You will be calling a land line for your appointment. A completed Tele-Reading application and your answers to the appointment scheduling questions are required to book an appointment. Click here for the Tele-Reading description and Click here for the Tele-Reading application. You can use www.24timezones.com to calculate date and time differences. Click here to contact us to schedule.
Guidelines for a Tele-Reading
(1) An appointment is for one person. (2) The appointment is appx. 90 minutes. Please schedule your time accordingly.
(3) Please use a land line for your appointment. Cell phones are unreliable. You can use a cell phone, if it is your only phone. You must have a strong, clear signal. (4) You can record the channeling portion of your appointment or take notes. You are responsible for accurately preserving the information in your appointment.
(5) Have a prepared list of questions at the time of your appointment. This
will help you stay focused on the issues you want to address. It is recommended you write down every question you have and then prioritize them. Ask your most important questions first. You may ask questions about other individuals if you have their permission and it does not invade their privacy.
(6) Kevin will review your questions with you at the beginning of your
(7) The information that comes through in the channeling portion of your session will be in response to your questions. You will have a conversation with Spirit. You will
You will ask them questions, they will ask you questions. (8) Be open to the process and the information you receive.
The Life Reading questions are offered as a point of inspiration for organizing your own questions for your appointment: Life Reading Questions (1) What is my life purpose?
(2) What appropriate actions can I take to fulfill my life purpose?
(3) What past lives are affecting my current circumstances?
(4) Please describe an appropriate life seal for me?
(A Life Seal is a personal visual mandala.)
(5) What are the significant astrological influences currently affecting me? (6) What is the purpose of incarnation into a particular culture/ this culture?
April 19, 2017 6:00 PM-7:30 PM PDT Global Seminar Prophecy and Predictions: Living in Changing Times
Cost $30 Registration closes at noon on April 17.
A New Jesus By William Kautz and Kevin Ryerson
The book: A New Jesus is available for purchase in an ebook, or paperback edition. Click here to purchase your copy of the book.
The life and deeds of the man Jesus triggered off the immense Christian religion nearly two millennia ago, but his most sublime and profound teachings were largely disregarded or reshaped by the practical needs of the early Christian Church. The old religious package no longer satisfies the needs of present-day practicing Christians and others seeking clear answers to their pressing spiritual questions. A NEW JESUS releases these original teachings of Jesus from the grasp of doctrinal and legendary religious tradition. A powerful and proven method called intuitive inquiry, distinct from the usual intellectual means for generating knowledge, is utilized for this purpose. It relies upon the skill of an expert intuitive, Kevin Ryerson in this book, whose record for obtaining both lost and entirely new information has been outstanding. In this book you will find perceptive answers to the main mysteries about Jesus' life and teachings and the basic spiritual questions about man's origin, identity and purpose. It clears up several gaps, distortions and contradictions in the New Testament Gospels and closes with a modern restatement of Jesus' spiritual philosophy. It also describes how to apply this new knowledge to enhance your personal understanding and daily life.
William H. Kautz (Sc.D., M.I.T.), Founder and Director of the Center for Applied Intuition for 15 years, was formerly Staff Scientist at Stanford Research International ( SRI )where he conducted research in computer science, communications and various other fields for 35 years. He currently teaches, lectures and writes in Tucson and Prague.
Copyright 2017 Kevin Ryerson & COMPANY